Your formal (tuxedo/drape) senior pictures are required by, and will be used by the school for the yearbook and graduation ceremony.
There is no charge for having these photos taken, however, you will have an opportunity to place an order later.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form on this page to contact our studio.
Any student that is not able to attend on the scheduled dates will need to contact our studio to schedule an appointment. A $25 session fee will be charged for a studio makeup session.
• Clothing: We have the tuxedo/drape clothing you will wear for the picture but here is what you should wear to the session.
• Men MUST bring a clean, plain white t-shirt to wear under our shirt and coat (NO LOGOS OR EMBLEMS THAT WILL SHOW THROUGH). Women should bring a tank top (NOT a racer-back, you must be able to pull the straps down over your shoulders) or camisole to wear under the drape. (We have a privacy wrap you can wear under the drape.)
• You will be called down in groups on the specified dates, or if you are a college student, you will need to come on either of the dates during the scheduled times.
• You will view your images as soon as we finish and approve two images to be used in your proof/ordering info that we will be mailed out in about 10 days for viewing and ordering.
• Hair: Do NOT experiment with a new hair style! Women: Straight vs. Curls? Do what’s natural for you. Men, If you need a haircut, we recommend you not do it the day before. We also recommend you have facial hair neat and trimmed. “Five o’clock shadows” will show in the yearbook picture. We do not remove them.
• Jewelry: Women, a necklace and earrings may be worn with the drape. Keep it simple. • Sunburn/Over-tanning: If you know you have pictures coming up, do not get sun-burned.
• Make-Up/Acne: The picture you choose for the yearbook will be touched up so don’t worry if you wake up that morning with a blemish. It’s better not to cake on make-up and let us fix it after the session.
• Practice your smile. Yes men, it is okay to smile!
• Don’t come dripping in sweat. In other words, don’t come straight from athletics or band practice (it’s actually happened before).
• Special needs: If the senior has special needs, please contact us in advance at 270-681-8891.
• RETAKES: Come prepared. When viewing your images on that day, make sure you are happy with two choices before you leave. If you are not satisfied, we will take more immediately. However, if you leave and then request a retake, you will be charged a $25.00 retake fee and schedule to have them retaken at our studio.